The state entrance check for admission in MBA and MMS is carried out yearly by the Directorate of Technical Training (DTE) of Maharashtra. The MAH CET 2021 examination particulars and syllabus have been launched. The second week of March 2021 is when MAH CET 2021 can be carried out. The eligible college students who qualify for the MAH CET 2021 examination can get admission into totally different MMS and MBA programs provided in Maharashtra.
MAH CET 2021 Examination Essential Dates
Aspirants want to remember these vital dates concerning MAH CET 2021:
|Course of MAH CET 2021||Essential Dates|
|On-line registration begins||Week 3, January 2021|
|Final date for functions||Week 3, February 2021|
|Corridor Ticket launch||Week 4, February 2021|
|MAH CET 2021 Examination||Week 2, March 2021|
|Outcomes Declaration||Week 3, March 2021|
|Counselling begins||June 2021|
MAH CET 2021 Examination Software Kinds:
The next data is important for the MAH CET Examination aspirants:
- The web MAH CET 2021 Software Kinds can be accessible to be stuffed in week three of January 2021.
- The aspirants can register via the hyperlink – ‘New Registration’ accessible on the official web site.
- The aspirants must file a sound telephone quantity and electronic mail id to get well timed updates from the authorities.
- You need to fill the applying kind, add the mandatory photos, pay the payment, and print the applying for additional use. It completes your software course of.
- The knowledge can’t be edited within the kind after submission so rechecks after filling within the particulars.
- Print the ultimate software and the payment cost receipt for additional use.
Software Charge MAH CET 2021:
Fee Mode: Aspirants will pay the applying payment via on-line & offline each modes. Charge will be paid on-line via debit card, bank card, or internet banking. To pay the payment offline, print the challan from the web site. The small print of the paid challan must be uploaded on the official web site.
Be aware: The payment for the final class aspirants and J&Okay migrants is Rs. 1000. The payment for reserved class aspirants is Rs. 800.
MAH CET 2021 Examination Eligibility
The next eligibility standards must be met for MAH CET Examination:
- The aspirants must be Indian residents. OCI/ PIO/NRI aspirants can apply as nicely.
- The aspirants from states aside from Maharashtra can apply in the event that they fulfil the non-local eligibility clause laid by the Maharashtra Authorities.
- The applicant should maintain a Bachelor’s qualification from an accepted board or school.
- The aspirant ought to have obtained at the least 50% marks (45% marks for PWD/ OBC of Maharashtra state) within the commencement.
- Closing yr undergraduate college students are additionally eligible.
MAH CET 2021 Corridor Ticket
The MAH CET 2021 Corridor Ticket can be accessible to obtain to the aspirants on-line. The Admit Card can be launched after week 4 February 2021. You may obtain it by getting into the precise credentials on the web site.
It’s worthwhile to deliver the admit card and a sound photograph ID to the examination corridor for verification. Recheck your particulars on the admit card after you obtain it. In case of discrepancy, contact the involved officers.
MAH CET 2021 Examination Outcomes
From week 3 of March 2021, the outcomes for MAH CET 2021 can be accessible on the official web site. The outcomes will be checked by getting into the required credentials: the registration quantity and password of the applying. The web site may have a broadcast listing of outcomes. The outcomes will be downloaded.
The officers will launch the cut-off in March 2021 together with the declaration of the outcomes. The cut-off for various establishments will depend upon components like whole aspirants, variety of seats, and so forth.