Granted that none of us stayed home enough when we first started working, but over time, people have realized how important it is to make our homes comfortable, how essential it is to have an Air Conditioner that not only provides premium cooling but also ensures that the electricity bill is not skyrocketing.
Manufacturers and product designers today understand our needs and have therefore presented a stylish, energy-saving Air Conditioner. A comfortable, cool, humid-free environment increases productivity and helps us to relax and function more effectively. Everyone is running a tight budget, and to think that you can sit under the air conditioner without burning a hole in your pocket does not seem short of a miracle but we have the perfect fix.
What are the Factors that Impact the Earth?
- AC Compressor – An inverter compressor-based AC regulates the temperature in a better manner and improves the overall service life of the machine. Therefore, the scope of energy waste is much lower.
- Temperature control – Unlike air coolers, Air Conditioners provide you with temperature control. You can control the temperature of cooling as per your requirement. Therefore, the overall runtime required to regulate the environmental temperature can be controlled as well.
- Special Features – The Glacier Mode is a unique feature that contributes to lower energy consumption. Using the Glacier Mode of some Air Conditioners, you can enjoy up to 35% faster cooling in less time. For example, a 1 ton inverter ac with Glacier Mode can cool a room faster than a regular 1 ton Air Conditioner.
- Refrigerant – There are Air Conditioners that still use refrigerants that pose a potential threat to the environment. However, most modern Air Conditioners have now switched to R32 Refrigerants that are environment-friendly.
- Efficient Subsystems– Copper condensers both heats up and cools down faster. This increases the efficiency of the condenser. Moreover, Copper condensers allow the Air Conditioner to work in an energy-efficient manner.
- Self-diagnosis – The smart technology alerts the user about any issues within the Air Conditioning system. Moreover, with the self-diagnosis feature, users can easily maintain their Air Conditioner. Any underlying issue present in the Air Conditioner can reduce the cooling capacity of the machine and greatly increase your monthly energy consumption, leading to higher bills and greater carbon footprint. Therefore, the self-diagnosis feature makes an Air Conditioner much more efficient.
- Adjustments – There is a feature that ensures that the temperature can be adjusted and fixed once and be remembered by the AC system for as long as the settings are not changed. This ensures that you do not have to get up in the middle of your sleep just to put on your preferred settings. Most importantly, this regulates the overall energy consumption of your Air Conditioner.
- Energy efficient – High ISEER Ratings or star ratings indicate your Air Conditioner’s energy efficiency. Air Conditioners are rated 1 to 5 stars based on their overall heat production and energy consumption. Air Conditioners with high star ratings are the most energy-efficient.
- Auto restart – Power outages are a common phenomenon. When the machine automatically turns on after a power outage, it draws much more energy which also greatly affects the AC compressor. Air Conditioners with an inbuilt Auto-restart feature can regulate the machine’s power consumption when it switches back on after a power outage.
Modern Inverter Split Ac have several smart features while being eco-friendly. They provide a comfortable and cool atmosphere without compromising the environment.